Welcome!

This blog is designed to inspire all of you out there, seeking ideas for your own events! Please feel free to leave comments, ideas and share your own creations!

Baby Shower Frenzy!

This is the problem...once I get hooked on an event, I forget about everything else! I´ve been making lists (my fave!), looking for ideas, vendors, and I even made an invite draft! Once it´s done, I´ll post a picture of it...& not because I made it, but It´s adorable!

The guest list is at 15, which helps me stay on a low-budget! (Thumbs up!) and I´ve found inexpensive vendors, so I think I´ll be able to stay under budget! (Very good news!!)

I´ll be hitting the Dollar Store, Michaels Craft Store, WalMart and Target this weekend and hopefully I´ll be able to find all the supplies I need. I was also told I can find inexpensive tea pots at Pier One Imports, I´ll make sure to check that out as well!

I´m having a hard time deciding on the party favors and game prizes, but oh well! I still have some time to figure it out.

Remember, take advantage of your inspiration climax and write everything down! Anything (and I mean anything, a word, a drawing, a store!) can help you later on tie an event together.

No comments:

Post a Comment